Got Lumia 1020 for the 2nd time :)

Emix1988

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I am sure that many from here remember me. Specially members that are posting pictures in thread for that. ;)

After having black 1020 for the half year and sold it like a fool few months ago i just got yellow 1020 yesterday.
Tried Xperia Z2, iPhone 5s and Galaxy S5 (My camera died and i took money back)... i realized that once you try 1020 nothing is good enough and that this phone is still the king of the photography next to legendary 808.

And no i DON'T CARE about the "successor"!
First it won't be released this year, 2nd it won't be Nokia :( , 3rd it will be expensive and 4th it won't be huge camera upgrade like 808/1020 were.

I just wasn't happy with any other smartphone i tried, because i love taking pictures and no one can give that experience like Nokia does. I am thinking about getting one more just to have it and to keep it because "Nokia" brand name is sadly dead, and they will not be available to buy soon.

And i am happy to be back here too. :)

Last edited:

Didier3001

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I have a 1020 and the Camera is exceptional. I believe Microsoft is more than capable of delivering a 1020 successor. Surface Pro 3 is a good example of excellent build quality. The question is more do they want to release one? They probably consider 1020 a flop but this is simply because it was not available with all carriers. That needs to change.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre