I want to make my MARRIAGE ALBUM exclusively by my LUMIA 1020.... also wish to print selected images

Anant Anand

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I want to make my MARRIAGE ALBUM exclusively by LUMIA 1020 @ India.... also wish to print selected images... And post it on media site ... Any app suggestion? Setting suggestion? - marriage will be at night but in greater lights... What about slow speed? Please any pro help me with speed and great photography.. Thanks in advance.... ( professional photographer will also be there with his camera)

Cameron Todd

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I would stay with the 1020 for the quality.maybe practice some shots in similar settings. There are also plenty of tutorials online to get the best shots from your 1020

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
A tripod may be useful and as the user above me suggested, practice taking shots in the same lighting, location and time conditions that the wedding will take place. Perhaps shoot in RAW in order to take advantage of the image data in Photoshop or Lightroom as it should help you get the balance just right.

sanjeet_deshwal

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Why don't you hire a professional photographer for your marriage. And enjoy your marriage, it's an occasion which comes only one time ( sometime two :p) in your life. Let the professional handle his work and you enjoy your moment :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99