No Ringer Volume slider when bluetooth connected

bradhicks

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I've just noticed on my Lumia 1020 that when I have a Bluetooth headset connected to it I don't have the option of adjusting the Ringer volume as the slider disappears. You can see in the screenshot that I only get the one slider for Bluetooth volume.
volume.JPG

Is this normal? I found below a topic where someone thought it was normal...but I find it frustrating if I have the headset connected, but sitting on the desk beside me waiting for a phone call, and I want to adjust the ringer volume. I don't want to have it always in my ear when not on a phone call, and I would've thought the ringer volume for the phone should always be available?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-1020/305840-volume-mute-windows-8-1-a.html

bradhicks

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Even more frustrating is that I seem to have discovered a slight bug with this on the phone.
Yesterday even after disconnecting my bluetooth device and turning bluetooth off on the phone, I still could only get the bluetooth volume slider to appear.
I had to reboot the phone before the normal volume sliders re-appeared.

Am running the latest version of the Development Preview so hopefully just a small bug that will be corrected at some stage.

the-wrangler

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I actually just noticed this yesterday as well. I use Bluetooth daily, and this is the first time it happened to me - but I did have the same thing as you, and needed to reboot to fix

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel