Updated Glance Screen

ExitAisle

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I like to keep my 1020 at my work spot plugged into the charger and attached to the battery grip... in case the I see the cops coming and have to run in a hurry... but the glance screen only displays vertical... the phone will not sit up vertically with the charger wire plugged in... what would it take to get the glance screen to work in horizontal mode so the phone can sit easily with the grip and charger wire in place? Seems the glance screen would usefully rotate as do photos...

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I like to keep my 1020 at my work spot plugged into the charger and attached to the battery grip... in case the I see the cops coming and have to run in a hurry... but the glance screen only displays vertical... the phone will not sit up vertically with the charger wire plugged in... what would it take to get the glance screen to work in horizontal mode so the phone can sit easily with the grip and charger wire in place? Seems the glance screen would usefully rotate as do photos...

Landscape mode (horizontal) view of the Glance Screen is currently not supported in Windows Phone 8.1. However, it MIGHT be made available in succeeding OS versions, such as Windows 10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss