Hi Guys, I've only had my Lumia 1020 for a few weeks after deciding that I was bored with Android. In fact, just returned from Paris where I spent Christmas with the family. Sadly, over the period of my stay there WiFi was scarce so when I checked if my snaps had synched or not I saw that it was waiting for WiFi. Now I've been home a few days with a good WiFi connection in surprised too see that very few pictures have uploaded and that there's no uploads pending. I've checked the backup setting screen and all is as it should be, but there's no option to stay or force the upload. One thing I lived with Android was the Google+ photo section that synched instantly and was ready sand waiting straight away.... Looks like Windows 8.1 isn't as automatic, but is there anything I can do???

Any tips or advice please?

Many thanks,

Rich.
    12-31-2014 08:28 AM
    Do you allow OneDrive to run in the background? (battery saver setting)

Hope you liked Paris
    Reddeviluk likes this.
    12-31-2014 08:33 AM
    Do what Harrie-S said and then go to settings, swipe to the left to get to application settings. Go to Photo+camera. scroll down until you see auto upload touch onedrive. Best quality requires wifi and good quality does not. I have mine set to best quality and whenever I get home my photo's automatically sync. The only time I've had problems is when I record a long video.
    Reddeviluk likes this.
    12-31-2014 08:43 AM
    Maybe the pending period timed out, try to upload them manually and take a couple of snaps to check if those will be uploaded.
    Reddeviluk likes this.
    12-31-2014 08:46 AM
    Mmmmm, strange one this......i have checked all the settings suggested and its still not uploading. I have also tried uploading some manually, one at a time works fine, trying to upload more than 1 doesn't work at all........very odd.

Thanks for the ideas thus far Guys.

Rich
    12-31-2014 10:18 AM
    Strange, but it seems to have fixed itself.... After a few hours since I last tried and for no reason at all our suddenly flashed up that it was uploading..... The 100 files that I'd asked it to update....

The pictures that I'm taking now are automatically updating, so I guess it was just a glitch from day one, now to catch up on updating my one drive.

Thanks Guys,

Rich
    Rafael Yousuf likes this.
    12-31-2014 11:50 AM
    That happened to me also one time. I think it had to do with OneDrive.
    It's good that OneDrive has enough space because the pictures from the 1020 are big.
    Reddeviluk likes this.
    01-01-2015 07:26 PM