Wireless charger receiver for 1020

KINGINI LABS

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded from 920 to 1020 yesterday & guess what! I am already missing the wireless charging. I dont want to add that bulky wireless charging cover.

I am looking to mod the wireless qi coil into the inside of the regular case i am using but i can't find any matching 2 pin charger coil in ebay or amazon.

Can anyone suggest where to get one?

emiel1976

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Vet It out of the cover, than you can build it in an other cover. I don't now if it can be build in the 1020.
I have the cover and it works good. It makes the camera smaller and you can hold the phone better. It isn't making the phone wider like other covers.

jeffgeno

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I like the cover. It makes the camera lump pretty much flush with the back of the device. Unfortunately, they're really hard to come by. Most eBay auctions are over $50 and new ones are listed for $150. Sometimes it's cheaper to find someone selling a 1020 with the cover, buy that, and resell the 1020.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded from 920 to 1020 yesterday & guess what! I am already missing the wireless charging. I dont want to add that bulky wireless charging cover.

I am looking to mod the wireless qi coil into the inside of the regular case i am using but i can't find any matching 2 pin charger coil in ebay or amazon.

Can anyone suggest where to get one?

I recently performed this mod on my 1020, and unfortunately it was a pain to find a charging cover to use. I ended up buying a charging cover from someone here in the forums on the Marketplace, so your best bet would be posting a WTB there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett