There are Microsoft employees who haven't even heard of windows phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Well not exactly because the nearest one from my place are the Toronto ones and Toronto is a 4 hour drive from where I am, they're no Microsoft stores in Eastern Canada (unless you count Toronto) and well let's be honest there's no comparison from the size of UK to the size of Eastern Canada :p So I just buy them online with free shipping until they open a store here (Ottawa)

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
If Microsoft forced their employees to use windows phones (as work phones since you can't actually force them to use it as their personal phones) like Apple employees use iphones, they would see the struggle that we go through and actually try to fix the many problems with the OS.

But that's just my opinion.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
For example things like buggy xbox apps, Skype and being unable to reply to an email with multiple attatchments would have easily been noticed and fixed by Microsoft if the employees were forced to use them as work phones

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
If Microsoft forced their employees to use windows phones (as work phones since you can't actually force them to use it as their personal phones) like Apple employees use iphones, they would see the struggle that we go through and actually try to fix the many problems with the OS.

But that's just my opinion.

I don't know about anywhere else, but in Reading, UK (the UK headquarters) all staff have a work windows phone.

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Not surprised. I've had to instruct Microsoft "support" folks more than once on Microsoft's own products (ie Surface) let alone on products from other vendors like the Nokia 1020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo