How do I unlock my LUMIA 1020 to use WorldWide Sim Cards?

Dalmeida

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Unlock my LUMIA 1020 to use WorldWide Sim Cards

Hi There,

I bought my Lumia 1020 with contract at 3Mobile Uk, the phone is locked but am liable to unlock or ask the network do it. It's passed 3 months
now and my phone still locked after several calls to 3Mobile asking the unlock code.
Can you guys help me, by show me a trusted website where i can ask a code to unlock my device?
Did you have some experience on these website, it?s really works ?

Thanks in advance.

Dalmeida

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Re: Unlock my LUMIA 1020 to use WorldWide Sim Cards

Yes i did ...
I went to 3HG website and store several times, to insert my details and wait for the code, i had call them as said, but nothing happened ...
Now i want find another way... So i gonna ask again, there're a trusted website to unlock my phone ???

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Unlock my LUMIA 1020 to use WorldWide Sim Cards

Yes i did ...
I went to 3HG website and store several times, to insert my details and wait for the code, i had call them as said, but nothing happened ...
Now i want find another way... So i gonna ask again, there're a trusted website to unlock my phone ???

Yes I put a link in there to a website that does unlock phones. A few people on here have used that site.

I used this one for my L920 - Unlock your Mobile Phone online. Unlock mobile phones by code quickly and easily to use your desired network carrier sim card

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss