I have a Nokia. Lumia, blutooth on calls is ok, tho I do have to press blutooth again when making outgoing call wich I find odd as...... As soon as I pick my phone up and unlock it stops audio in car, so even if checking Mai l, mesage, wHatsapp etc the audio drops off in car, I have to keep pressing the fm button to get off bt audio, arggggghhh
    01-21-2015 03:51 AM
    I have a Nokia. Lumia, blutooth on calls is ok, tho I do have to press blutooth again when making outgoing call wich I find odd as...... As soon as I pick my phone up and unlock it stops audio in car, so even if checking Mai l, mesage, wHatsapp etc the audio drops off in car, I have to keep pressing the fm button to get off bt audio, arggggghhh
    I see two problems here. First is manually selecting Bluetooth when you make an outgoing call. If you initiate the call from phone, then you have to tell the phone to route it to your car's Bluetooth. If you initiate the call straightaway from your car then it automatically routes it to your Bluetooth system. I don't think there is any issue, this is how it is expected to behave.

Second is your car audio stopping when you open WhatsApp or mail in phone while being connected via Bluetooth. I haven't observed this, I will try it out once and report. Which firmware are you on, I suspect this could be because of the audio hack of WhatsApp (which is now obsolete). Let's see if someone have the same observation.

EDIT: I am almost certain that this doesn't happen to me, the Head Unit doesn't switch to BT but remains in its mode. I will anyway check and confirm.
    Harrie-S likes this.
    01-31-2015 03:08 AM