What version to I have and should I delete it?

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Okay....confused on this whole Denim thing. A few weeks ago I had a strange occurrence when putting the Band software on my 1020, and somehow I initiated the download of the Preview for Developers. I didn't realize I was downloading it, but believe I did. It says my OS version is 8.10.14219.341 and the Firmware is 3051.50009.1425.2001. I have AT&T here in the US. Again, I had no interest in getting the Preview version, but should I delete it now that apparently Denim is coming out from AT&T or do I just keep what I have? If anyone can clear this up, I would appreciate it. I don't want a download to cause issues because I have a Preview version. Thanks in advance.

Sebastianx

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Okay....confused on this whole Denim thing. A few weeks ago I had a strange occurrence when putting the Band software on my 1020, and somehow I initiated the download of the Preview for Developers. I didn't realize I was downloading it, but believe I did. It says my OS version is 8.10.14219.341 and the Firmware is 3051.50009.1425.2001. I have AT&T here in the US. Again, I had no interest in getting the Preview version, but should I delete it now that apparently Denim is coming out from AT&T or do I just keep what I have? If anyone can clear this up, I would appreciate it. I don't want a download to cause issues because I have a Preview version. Thanks in advance.

Lumia Denim on 1020 will not have the camera improvements. You will just get the OS updated. So if you want to get the 8.1 Update you should just install the bits given to you by the Preview for Developers. Unlike the technical preview for Windows 10, Preview for Developers offers the final build of OS you will just get it earlier than the rollout of AT&T.

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
But when the rollout comes from AT&T, do I need to take off the Preview for Developers or will it be able to update over the Preview without any issues?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon