Help... Lumia 1020 not charging

dioni87

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
Problem by problem comes to my lumia 1020.
After changing emmc now my phone wont charging.
The charging indicator is show but not increase the battery indicator. It can connect to pc but not charging.
Somebody here please give me discribe what problem im facing.
Is my ic charging broken?any idea friend?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Apparently, following from this other post of yours, the "repair" process that has been done has lead to other complications... complications that may not be subject to warranty now or official repair. Looks like your best option is to have it professionally repaired, along with the original parts that were removed/replaced from the device. Fees are expected as a consequence.

dioni87

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I do this because nokia care center in here wan my phone to be mummy. They give up,and say i must change the logic board that the price is like brand new lumia 1020. So i must do something to my phone.
Thanks for your respond gpobernardo

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
You could, at least, have them diagnose your phone (without telling them the problem) so that they will tell you what's wrong this time. This way, you would have an idea on what has to be replaced. Phone diagnosis is normally free.

If that doesn't work, you may opt to go to an un-accredited service shop - those that open and unlock phones through unofficial means. They may be able to determine the problem of your device directly. I'm not really recommending this, but if things get desperate this option could be the last resort.

dioni87

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Thank you gpobernardo. Its so sad in here,even un-accredited service shop reject my phone. The only and the last option is buy logic board from ebay,but i dont have paypall or credit card 😭...
Ok... Tomorrow try again,maybe reflash will fix it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills