Hi everyone. I have a Lumia 1020 for about 11 months now and today it stopped charging. If I try to turn on the phone, I can see the low battery indicator. Then the phone will proceed to turn off after a few seconds. I have tried a soft reset by holding down power and volume down at the same time. I can feel a small vibration after 6 seconds of doing this, but otherwise nothing happens.

I have tried 2 different chargers, as well as connecting to the USB in the computer. Any help would be appreciated.
    04-26-2015 11:52 AM
    It's possible that the battery of your phone already needs replacement - or the usb port.

Have you tried connecting your phone to a PC?

At any rate, as soon as you can, check if your phone is still within the 12-month warranty period. If yes, then you may be in luck - take your phone to the service center during the warranty period and have them diagnose the problem.
    04-26-2015 12:18 PM
    I bought an international version, so I think its out of warranty even though we are within the one year period. Yes I did try connecting to PC and the phone doesnt respond that way either. Battery was not showing any odd behavior prior to today.
    04-26-2015 12:28 PM
    Thanks for the info.

At the very least, you can try bringing your phone back to where you bought it (presuming that you bought it from a physical store) - they may honor the warranty since it was sold by them.

Still, it could be a battery-related problem, but only a hands-on diagnosis will determine the problem with certainty.
    04-26-2015 01:40 PM