Very tough

aziouazrayes

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
So today I dropped my 1020. I don't mean like my regular drops; from bed to floor, from my hands, no. I dropped it when I was driving my motorcycle. I was going about 50 kilometres per hour and I heard something drop. I stopped and it was my phone. It fell on the screen and slided on the asphalt 30 meters or so. It is still intact and running the latest Windows 10 build.
thought I'd share this with the community.

coolbreeze78

Nov 11, 2004
Visit site
I always worry about the camera sensor. Since it is on a fragile axis. Glad the outer body is good though.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

a daigle

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I wish I had as nice of a story. Mine just fell off a 1-foot high shelf on the nightstand this morning. Glass seems to be OK, but the digitizer is fubar. Gotta debate whether paying to replace the screen is worth it, or wait for similar phone release from MS...

aziouazrayes

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I wish I had as nice of a story. Mine just fell off a 1-foot high shelf on the nightstand this morning. Glass seems to be OK, but the digitizer is fubar. Gotta debate whether paying to replace the screen is worth it, or wait for similar phone release from MS...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss