Has any one heard or know of any news or reports about whether or not AT&T will push w10phone official update to the Lumia 1020, if so will it include new firmware or just OS updates?
    10-15-2015 10:37 PM
    I'm certain older models are done firmware-wise.

I hear MS will take more control of updates, but I'll believe it when I see it. If ATT doesn't play ball, you could just use the Slow ring of Insider, which should be complete by that time.

I hear MS will take more control of updates, but I'll believe it when I see it. If ATT doesn't play ball, you could just use the Slow ring of Insider, which should be complete by that time.
    10-15-2015 10:47 PM

Yeah that's what I had planned to do. I'm on build 10549 now and its really responsive and it's my daily driver. In all honesty the only real issue with this build is if you don't have WiFi or data available its locks up, but I'm using one drive cloud for photos , which by the way is amazing, so in sure if I disabled a few it would be fine without some form of data. Att barely rolled out denim so I was already expecting the worst lol
    10-16-2015 01:07 AM
    I think it will eventually get pushed out by at&t but not for at least 6 months after w10 is officially released.
    10-16-2015 09:15 AM