About two weeks ago my Nokia 1020 suddenly stated giving me an error message when I clicked to synch my Yahoo mail account. It worked absolutely fine for over a year. I have made no changes to the phone OS nor added any new apps. I changed my password and then retried - still not able to get mail. All of my other email accounts are still working fine. I can get yahoo mail on my iPad just fine. I have deleted the account, rebooted the phone and created a new instance of Yahoo mail and still it does not get to mail. Anyone else experiencing this problem.
    02-02-2016 08:57 PM
    About two weeks ago my Nokia 1020 suddenly stated giving me an error message when I clicked to synch my Yahoo mail account. It worked absolutely fine for over a year. I have made no changes to the phone OS nor added any new apps. I changed my password and then retried - still not able to get mail. All of my other email accounts are still working fine. I can get yahoo mail on my iPad just fine. I have deleted the account, rebooted the phone and created a new instance of Yahoo mail and still it does not get to mail. Anyone else experiencing this problem.
    I had a similar issue and the problem is with yahoo itself. You'll have to sign in on pc and check security settings
    02-05-2016 12:45 AM