Please help me access a year + of pictures and videos. PLEASE! How can I do this?

playoutsidetoday

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Please help me access a year + of pictures and videos. PLEASE!

My 1020 has given me problems from the first week I got it.... Sigh. About a week and a half ago, my screen changed to pink, then to light blue, then to dark blue, then to black over the course of a day. My phone still turns on, and I can use the voice command system, but not see the screen. In the past, I was not able to connect my phone to my PC with the USB cable to transfer pictures. I was having to do 2 at a time on One Drive... PITA. I am not tech savvy., but am willing to try.. I am a mom who REALLY wants to get to the last year of pictures of my kiddos. Any way I could do this using the voice feature? Thanks for any help.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Please help me access a year + of pictures and videos. PLEASE!

I'm not sure that's possible. The two best options are to use a USB cable and to use OneDrive.

If your phone doesn't have a PIN (or if you can unlock your phone even without seeing the screen), then you should be able to access your photos from your PC. If your phone isn't detected, use a shorter data cable.

As for OneDrive, the photos that will be uploaded may not be of the same quality, but at least you will have a copy of your photos. Depending on how many photos you have, you may need to wait (and keep your phone plugged in). I haven't tried using the voice command feature for OneDrive, though. Try activating Photo backup using voice command.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6