Hi , I want to import my contacts to my Gmail account , it doesn't seem as straight forward as I thought.Your help is much appreciated, thanks in advance,Eoin.
    06-19-2016 10:28 AM
    Hi , I want to import my contacts to my Gmail account , it doesn't seem as straight forward as I thought.Your help is much appreciated, thanks in advance,Eoin.
    on pc, go to the browser, open outlook (your email that you used in the 1020), go to people section. export contacts as csv file. Download that file
    Next, open gmail, go to contacts section, click on import from csv, select the csv file that downloaded, merge them with primary contacts list
    Guess you can via pc or notebook; your phone contacts are saved in People tab in your Microsoft / Hotmail account
    06-19-2016 10:48 AM
    Originally posted by Eoin Kenny
    Switched to android?
    Install outlook app, or add MS account to the OS
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-19-2016 11:41 AM
    on pc, go to the browser, open outlook (your email that you used in the 1020), go to people section. export contacts as csv file. Download that file
    Next, open gmail, go to contacts section, click on import from csv, select the csv file that downloaded, merge them with primary contacts list
    06-20-2016 08:15 AM
    Thanks very much for all your answers I appreciate it, cheers,Eoin.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-20-2016 02:33 PM
    Thanks very much for your answer, cheers,Eoin.
    FAHMI BASSEM likes this.
    06-20-2016 02:34 PM