mrsatellite

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Read some threads on the updating our phones to Windows 10 mobile
Love my phone and the camera dont really want to get rid of it
Sounds like there are quite a few glitches and difficult to do
Is the upgrade worth it ?
Will it automatically update ?
Is there a thread that shows how to update?
Miss facebook messenger
Although skype works great while with 10 seems to have issues
All your opinions and advise are greatly appreciated
J.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
IMHO, putting a 1020 on W10M is probably not going to be satisfying unless you just have to keep it as a daily driver and you need the modern W10M and UWP apps.

If you just want to keep it for the camera, why not leave it on 8.1?

I am a recent 1020 owner and I just kept it on 8.1 + Denim because I'm only using it as a camera. I also have a 1520, I put that on W10M, but then I replaced it as a daily and reverted to 8.1 + Denim on that. After shooting pics and vids with both I decided to keep just the 1020. Love the file sizes, love the Xenon. It's slower, but better in low light and fast shot to shot times aren't so important for the types of pictures I take... Plus I can always use my daily driver if I do want fast shot times.

The spec just isn't there to force it on W10M. It's going on 4 years old and already made the leap from 8 to 8.1. There is a lot of good stuff in 8.1 final for the 1020 camera and it is still wonderful for that purpose. I just think its time is past for a daily driver.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ge...oh-1oh2oh-nine3oh-1c0n-eight3oh-new-post.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077