Yesterday I bought my new lumia 1020

diego866

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Good to all, after having gone through iphone x, note 8, lg v30 and many more (I am a potential freak), yesterday locate the only Nokia Lumia 1020 sealed (yes, 5 years later) in my city.
although it was between the Nokia 808 pureview and the 1020, the 808 were all very used and I am very maniacal with the brands ...
Total that yesterday I paid 190 euros for my new lumia 1020 white sealed and yes, I can not be more happy.
for me the camera is still in the top 5, the design, the quality of finishes of the great Nokia, the quality of the screen amoled clearblack, its audio dolby by headphones, its fluency (I have it with lumia cyan), radio fm, his video recording in 5.1 rich recording ...

For me, this mobile and the 808 pureview have marked a before and after in the history of mobile photography.
I am also saddened by what Microsoft did with Nokia, since the 1020 and 1520 are the last 2 real Nokia ... the current Nokia only uses his name ...

After having used a note 8, I must decur and I do not know if it will be because it is new, that the fluency of the 1020 with windows phone 8.1 is incredible.

I write these words with a wish of Nokia, not the HMD GLOBAL nokia but the real one, the one that took out the Nokia n82, n93, n95 etc ... I was able to try a Nokia 8 with dual lens Carl Zeiss and it left me quite cold ...

greetings to all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire