A good price given the screen size

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
$339 is a very good price for a 6 inch screen. That's a big too big for me and I still prefer my 4 rows of tiles, still, hats off to Nokia for making bigger devices more affordable.

Barracuda7772

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
This is a killer price for a device of this caliber this device is under 350 bucks for a phone that's better than last years flagship !!!! That's friggen insane

anon(6078578)

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
This is a killer price for a device of this caliber this device is under 350 bucks for a phone that's better than last years flagship !!!! That's friggen insane

I agree. For myself, I really don't see the point in spending nearly twice the price for the 1520. I can live with the 8GB since my only real complaint about my 521 was the battery life for which this phone would more than compensate :)

Barracuda7772

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I agree. For myself, I really don't see the point in spending nearly twice the price for the 1520. I can live with the 8GB since my only real complaint about my 521 was the battery life for which this phone would more than compensate :)

the 521 is the t-mobile variant of the 520 right ? I have a 520 and my battery lasts at least 24 hours per charge I can usually get a little more.

Is something about the 521 different ?

anon(6078578)

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I just checked I've gone 18 hours since my last charge and I'm at 30% not bad not bad
Don't get me wrong, If I don't use it, it will last through the work day. However I am not on about standby time. If I start surfing the web, doing some texting and using the camera etc. then the battery can deplete quite quickly. I can only imagine if I was a games player! I just want a phone where I can actually do that and not have to worry about being near a charging point during the day ie this phone doesn't have much spare capacity. Of course I accept this as a compromise of a low end phone so it's not really a complaint as such, but more of a wish for a larger battery.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
So does this basically have a 6 inch 920 screen? In another thread the description sounded just like a 920 only 6".

I believe the only difference, other than size, is that the 1320 is 720x1280, while the 920 is 768x1280. The two phones pretty much have the same internals, too, other than the storage and the camera.

Barracuda7772

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Don't get me wrong, If I don't use it, it will last through the work day. However I am not on about standby time. If I start surfing the web, doing some texting and using the camera etc. then the battery can deplete quite quickly. I can only imagine if I was a games player! I just want a phone where I can actually do that and not have to worry about being near a charging point during the day ie this phone doesn't have much spare capacity. Of course I accept this as a compromise of a low end phone so it's not really a complaint as such, but more of a wish for a larger battery.

I guess I got a good one, because I get great battery life and I do play the odd game like angry birds star wars 2 and temple run, aces of the Luftwaffe

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site

tmobile use different band. Which uses more energy also if your signal reception is low expect high batter drain

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
When is L1320 is launching in India? M super confused btw which handset to buy L1320 or L625 :( pls suggest

don't mind bro 1320 is huge. A huge phone. And 1320 will be released next year. Better to wait for Lumia 725 with dual sim

Sent from my snow phone 520 (RM-914_im_india_269) using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium