So, who's getting a 1320?

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking of getting the 1320 for my dad, actually -- he uses prepaid plans and the size would be great for his vision.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I am a typical android user. I am a proud owner of some unique high end devices from Android ecosystem like Nexus, Note 3 etc. Nokia Lumia 1320 is something that attracted me towards WP ecosystem. Its having good features with an attractive price tag n after all, Nokia product. Geeks, I'm very much new to Windows Phone. Please help me with the appropriate selection. I'm confused in the twos: Lumia 920 & Lumia 1320.
I'm a teenager who likes to listen to music all the day, watching movies, surfing, Whatsapping, facebooking, sharing media with friends, transferring media from PC to mobile etc etc.... hushhh !
I'm not saying tht I must have to have Carl-zeiss tag with my phone or dual LED flashes. I'm wondered whether I can survive in WP ecosystem or not !
Which will be better for me?
. Go for 1320 ...WP8 looks more beautiful on its 6 inches screen...for your usage it fits the bill perfectly...just that inbuilt storage is quite less and camera is not as good as 920....but overall it ll give you a nice experience of this platform...

sunandajit

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I am planning to buy Lumia 1320. But I wanted to know:

1. Should I wait till WP 8.1 is released with new devices? Any new WP 8.1 devices with 6" display expected?
2. If I buy Lumia 1320 now, then what would I be missing in terms of hardware when WP 8.1 is released?

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Using an unlocked version of the 1320 on AT&T right now. Works like a charm. Bought the 1520 on release day...still love it. But when the 1320 came out, I had to try it out. Other than the camera on the 1320, I really like them both equally. The only thing I dislike is the fact that the 1320 uses a micro sim card and the 1520 uses a nano sim card. I get tired of breaking out the sim card adapter each time I switch phones. lol

sunandajit

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I am planning to buy Lumia 1320. But I wanted to know:

1. Should I wait till WP 8.1 is released with new devices? Any new WP 8.1 devices with 6" display expected?
2. If I buy Lumia 1320 now, then what would I be missing in terms of hardware when WP 8.1 is released?

Any thought on this please?

raefonti887

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Any thought on this please?
definitely, Nokia will release more devices running WP8.1, but it's unsure if when they would release a successor to the 1320 or 1520.

What you'll be missing on 8.1 regarding hardware won't be too much, since 1320 is a notch higher than the the older-generation Lumias in terms of RAM and processor (sans the camera). Plus, support for the phones will be guaranteed for a long-term.

Coolknight1968

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I got one today to replace my Samsung Ativ-S, to keep up to date on WP. I wanted something affordable as I rely on my HTC One and One max for real work. And, I like the big display of my max and 1320.

NikCR7

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I'm thinking to buy the Lumia 1320. I can't afford 1520 and I need a big screen and good hardware. To my surprise its actually lighter than my Lumia 620. I'm gonna go for the red one for sure!!

sunandajit

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I am unable to find any if there is any indication when battery charging is full. Is there any? If not then how much time do you guys charge your 1320?
BTW, I am getting almost 2 full days battery.

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I am unable to find any if there is any indication when battery charging is full. Is there any? If not then how much time do you guys charge your 1320?
BTW, I am getting almost 2 full days battery.

You could try "Battery" by Arthur Semenov. Makes it possible to give you a sound notification when charging is complete, high drain, low battery and the option to toggle these notifications off at specific times like in the night.

I love mine but people seem to think I'm crazy walking around with a 6" Phablet. Kinda ironic since they use a Note 3 but to each their own. I love this phone and I too last around two days on a charge where my old 8X would only last 5 hours with my usage haha!