Lumia 1320 in the UK ?

Pinchscape

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I've been massively impressed by my Lumia 625 - its big, bright and easy to use. Id really love to get my hands on a 1320 - does anyone know when they're coming to the UK ?
I've moved from Apple to Microsoft and have sold my macbook air, IPad and IPhone for a new surface 2 pro + I want to squeeze a 1320 out of the remainder.
I cant justify the expense of the 1520, and for me (someone who doesn't do games) I cant see that there will be any real difference between the phones.
Will the phone reach Mainland Europe first ? I don't mind ordering it from there if it does.
Does anyone have any knowledge of UK availability.
Thanks in anticipation

Dean

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Dean. There's not a specific release date yet. I believe they've just said it's coming 'Early 2014'. What it might be worth doing is signing up to be notified when it will be available in UK stores. The link to this is here, which is on Nokia UK's official page. Good choice on the Surface Pro 2 btw, it will hopefully be my next purchase.

Pinchscape

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks so much, I have signed up to be notified - a bit disappointed that ill have to wait till next year.
I'm a Microsoft software developer so was using the MacBook because it was the best laptop I could get to run windows without crapware. Sooo glad I swapped it for a surface 2 pro as it is streets ahead of the MacBook in term of style, power and usability - my cup runneth over :grin:

Dileu

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Amazon today have it listed for release on the 28th of Feb (though the amazon price is stupidly expensive as just shy of ?400). Car phone Warehouse also have it listed as coming soon... Looks like it's within the next month.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes