I'm having a Lumia 1320. What do you want to know?

hemanlive

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi Hemanlive,

Do you know if you can plan and save routes with the new maps?

Yes you can do that on HERE Drive +. It is quite simple actually. I only get one route option, but I have seen screenshot of others in different cities, who get multiple options of the route to take. It also gives an estimate of the time it would take based on current traffic conditions.

james masters1

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
ok if u have 2 then how do i get my apps across to the sd card i only have 8 installed and out of room.but with my 920 i have over 15 and still got plenty as it is 32gb instead of 8gb on my 1320 plz tell me how to do it or tell me how to jail break or root it so i can..

hemanlive

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
ok if u have 2 then how do i get my apps across to the sd card i only have 8 installed and out of room.but with my 920 i have over 15 and still got plenty as it is 32gb instead of 8gb on my 1320 plz tell me how to do it or tell me how to jail break or root it so i can..
James: for installing any app from your SD card you will need the .XAP file for that app. On the windows phone store (web version) select the app that you want to download from sd card. Once you open its page, you will notice an option of save and download towards the bottom left side of the page (you may have to scroll all the way down to see it). once you click on it, it will give you an option of saving the xap file. I would suggest you first save that file on a PC and then transfer it to the SD card. If you are going to install an app for the first time, Switch off the phone, take out the battery and SD card. re-insert them back and restart the phone. Go to the Store. you should see an option of SD card on the home screen of it. select SD card and you will be shown option of installing the apps for which the XAP file is there on the sd card. just select the app and tap on 'install'.

Do note that the app will still be installed on the phone itself but it would still consume less space than otherwise.

P.S. I have a 820 which also has 8 GB of space. I have more than 50 apps on my phone (by phone I really mean the phone memory. By default I only save pictures, videos, offline Maps and documents on the SD card). So 8 and 15 seem too small a number to be concerned about storage space. Even the pre-installed apps (at least here in India) are more than 15.

Hope this helps :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans