Swappable cover and necessity of a case/screen protector

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
When I got the 1320, there was no Orange version. Is it possible to buy just the official orange cover separately?

Also, do you guys feel it is a necessity to get a case/SP? Personally, did you get them?

Cheers!

weetigo

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Gorilla glass, oleophobic coating and plastic back. I'm gonna risk it. It barely fits into my front jeans pocket as it is.
A screen protector probably wouldn't hurt but I couldn't find one listed that had a good anti-fingerprint coating.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't use any cases or screen guards on both of my lumias...1320 and 720...I will buy the changeable shells once they are available...

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I have put a screen protector and a flip case both for my phone. Its best to take precautionary measures than later on sit and cry over spilt milk.
Getting a flip cover in my country was impossible. Just yesterday I tried my luck and found it in one store. The price was very high but I didn't have an option.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I have put a screen protector and a flip case both for my phone. Its best to take precautionary measures than later on sit and cry over spilt milk.
Getting a flip cover in my country was impossible. Just yesterday I tried my luck and found it in one store. The price was very high but I didn't have an option.

Yep better safe then sorrow, i go with you.

vihci

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I have ordered a leather flip cover on the internet yesterday. I think that it's better to have a case or cover for protecting phone and fashion purpose.

Sent from my Lumia 1320 using Tapatalk

vihci

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Is it not to eh... bulky in your pocket?

Absolutely i dont put it in my pocket because it's too big and you'll never put a phablet in ur pocket too. I also bought a small leather bag to put my phone and some stuffs in.

Sent from my Lumia 1320 using Tapatalk

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
LOL the Lumia 1320 fits nicely in my pocket. It is actually pretty slim, so yeah hardly notiecable in my pocket.

I did order a case three weeks back but still not here :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes