Thinking of going from the 920 to this one

rculver9056

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Would anyone with a 1320 consider this a downgrade from a 920? ( I mean as flagship to the non-flagship model)

Also there is talk of the performance of games on the 1320.
Are games such as Angry Birds Ok?
Anyone tried San Andreas on a 1320 yet?

Thanks for any tips. I don't think I can go for the flagship again this time.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
They are totally in different category and I do think its a downgrade ....specially on build quality, camera and internal storage...but if you are in to 6 inches screen you ll be satisfied with 1320...battery is a plus too...I don't play games much so I cant say much about it..though I tried angry bird space ,temple run oz and I found it okay...the cpu actually is more powerful than 920 but the gpu seems to be lower grade than 920...though at the price which 1320 is offered makes it a worthy buy...

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, if you want to play games, I'd say pass the 1320. It is better in every way performance wise compared to the 920 (higher clock speed mainly and a more refined processor), but the gaming is slightly below the 920 due to the fact this has a poorer GPU compared to it.

To me, the below par camera is the biggest weakness, and the slightly poor GPU is a smaller weakness.

rculver9056

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok - thanks for your input.
Perhaps I could save and go 1520, but then again, I am not a really big game player (I just do it to waste time when I have it to waste, and get bored and frustrated easily).

Not much of a photographer really either come to think of it lol.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Ok - thanks for your input.
Perhaps I could save and go 1520, but then again, I am not a really big game player (I just do it to waste time when I have it to waste, and get bored and frustrated easily).

Not much of a photographer really either come to think of it lol.

well if you can do that you should...1520 is the phone to go for...I wanted it too but ultimately settled for this one and now feeling I should have gone for 1520...eh I feel same for every phone I buy in a week....

weetigo

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Its perfect for what I use this device for: Netflix, fast games you can play on a quick transit ride, xbox music player, and Moliplayer (MKV). I have 3 GB remaining on my 8GB storage (50 apps installed), and 8GB remaining on my 32 GB Micro-SD.

vihci

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I've just bought a Lumia 1320 7 days ago. Honestly, i think that it would be the best choice with the mid-range price with good performance. I've tried the Asphalt 8 and it's good all the way (big screen, performance,fluence ...) if you're not looking for a flagship model, 1320 is better for you;)

Sent from my RM-996_apac_vietnam_200 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes