Battery of Lumia 1320 after using for a few days

vihci

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I've heard some comments of 1320 users about its battery. They're all about the long time of continous using to play games and watching videos. But after a few days, i realized that my battery is not good as their, i cannot use my phone to the next day without charging.
Anyone has the same feeling, please let me know your experience of using your 1320 and its battery:)

Sent from my Lumia 1320 using Tapatalk

vihci

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I do think so. I have used a Lumia 720 before, it took a long time to see the real power of the battery (2000mAh). Maybe i should wait and hope that good result will come soon.

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I last plugged in 7 days 3 hours ago. Left: 47%.

Granted, I didn't use my phone much, but I did play games for one hour, browse the web for at least two and general usage/music for another two. So that plus one week standby resulting in just above 50% drain is impressive.

My old feature phone on standby would be dead within 5 days!

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hard to believe this...I only get 22-23 hrs of back up...but ya my screen stays on for at least 8/9 hrs out of those....so how much of on screen time everyone is getting ???

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Actually, my phone is faulty. I think. Or the battery indicator is messed up. From 47% it dropped to 22% to 13 and then flat. Anyone experienced this before?

I got 8 days on the complete charge otherwise. Total screen time would be 6 hours in all I suppose. Played a game for a couple of hours too.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Actually, my phone is faulty. I think. Or the battery indicator is messed up. From 47% it dropped to 22% to 13 and then flat. Anyone experienced this before?

I got 8 days on the complete charge otherwise. Total screen time would be 6 hours in all I suppose. Played a game for a couple of hours too.

Which game do you play ?

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Battery life is pretty good with my Lumia 1320, i'm not a gamer but use wifi to browse internet... the battery stays for 7 days for me, below is my day to day usage

Phone Calls - 1 hours
Games - 1 hour (not those Graphics intensive games) [Railrush, Call of Carlos]
Wifi - always connected between 10 PM to 11 AM
3G Browsing : 30 minutes a day
Music - 2 to 4 hours a day

i'm pretty much happy with my battery backup :love:

vihci

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Battery life is pretty good with my Lumia 1320, i'm not a gamer but use wifi to browse internet... the battery stays for 7 days for me, below is my day to day usage

Phone Calls - 1 hours
Games - 1 hour (not those Graphics intensive games) [Railrush, Call of Carlos]
Wifi - always connected between 10 PM to 11 AM
3G Browsing : 30 minutes a day
Music - 2 to 4 hours a day

i'm pretty much happy with my battery backup :love:

no way, it's unbelieveable. 7 days, you mean each day you use phone for all of those activities? So that means 7 hours for phone calls, 7 hours for games, ..etc. Maximum battery life of my phone is one day and a half.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
The battery life is great. If I don't use the phone much to chat or play games, the battery lasts for 3 days at least (douple tap wakeup, 12 hrs Wi-Fi, 12 hours data connection are active). Whatsapp eats up a lot of the battery, I hope the team can do something bout this.

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
no way, it's unbelieveable. 7 days, you mean each day you use phone for all of those activities? So that means 7 hours for phone calls, 7 hours for games, ..etc. Maximum battery life of my phone is one day and a half.
your network would also play a big role when it comes to calls

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site

Dude,

check my reply properly, i dont get many calls, the most i speak is 1 hour per week and the same for Games, i don't play much, rest are the same, i listen to music and read books alot... if you need proof let me know i have taken snapshots which i can post it here

Last edited by a moderator:

dipayanster

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I am using 1320 for couple of months now and it stays for one and half day on average.
with ~ 2-3 hours of Asphalt 8/ Subway surfers
~2 hours of video
2~3 hours of net browsing
~1 hours of music
keep 3G+Wifi+location+many (10+) background tasks always on, glance on peek and double tap to wake disabled

but If I don't use it much or turn 3G off, then the battery life goes insane. One day I kept the phone on 2G whole day and used it for receiving calls and surfed net on wifi for ~30 minutes only (no game, no music. live tiles/ location etc. stayed on of course); that day my battery went 100% to 97% in 20 hours!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb