Question regarding Temple Run 2 graphics

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
We all know Temple Run 2 has graphics issue with the L1320 and L525. I read at many place that going to menu --> settings --> Visual Settings and changing it to good solves the issue. However on doing this still the menu is all distorted. After changing the setting does the menu appear properly for you guys ?

Also any idea when the hell is Imangi Studios going to provide a fix for these 2 devices ?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
We all know Temple Run 2 has graphics issue with the L1320 and L525. I read at many place that going to menu --> settings --> Visual Settings and changing it to good solves the issue. However on doing this still the menu is all distorted. After changing the setting does the menu appear properly for you guys ?

Also any idea when the hell is Imangi Studios going to provide a fix for these 2 devices ?

they responded to my email and said the graphic settings should be set to low until they fix this up

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
That takes you back to my original question. ;) After setting it to good, does the menu appear proper ? My menu is still messed up and distorted.

sadly I have a Lumia 920 & Lumia 520 , so there isn't any problem in 920 , but one of my pal purchased Lumia 525 , I suggested him the same and the problems seems to be resolved , will let you know about the menu , but when I played the game it was smooth on low settings (though it does not have reflections ) it was enjoyable one ;)

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Sorry dude, my bad....Since the graphics were messed up and I couldn't see anything, I didn't realize there was a horizontal bar which we needed to slide to change the graphics. Instead I was tapping on Good so basically nothing was happening.

Today I saw the screen in my friends android and then realized what I was doing wrong. Now its working properly. Only thing is the settings cannot be saved. Every time we play the game the visual quality needs to be changed to good.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Sorry dude, my bad....Since the graphics were messed up and I couldn't see anything, I didn't realize there was a horizontal bar which we needed to slide to change the graphics. Instead I was tapping on Good so basically nothing was happening.

Today I saw the screen in my friends android and then realized what I was doing wrong. Now its working properly. Only thing is the settings cannot be saved. Every time we play the game the visual quality needs to be changed to good.

:( there is another stupid bug , some users are not able to save the game , collected coins aren't saved when the exit the game . hoping for a quick fix !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon