Is it possible to buy a new/different coloured back for the Nokia 1320 - PLEASE :(

Joseph Buhagiar

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey all, made the mistake of buying an Orange Nokia 1320, its interferes with my sex life, it keeps me up at night, my girlfriend calls me cute, but says I have changed...

Please someone help me, I need to know if its possible to get a different coloured back for this device, and where I can get it,

PLEASE HELP

Concerned Australian qtpie - please im dying.

vihci

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried to contact to your local supplier? It's able to change the back of Lumia 1320 (it doesn't have the unibody design like 1520 or 920). So that the manufacture allow us to have some other choices with the colour of the Lumia. Dont worry about that, you will be able to change the phone colour. In the worsr situation, you still can buy a black case or flip cover for your 1320 ;)

Sent from my Lumia 1320 using Tapatalk

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Its interferes your sexlive at night when your girlfriend calls?
Just shut it off when you are ............ then she cant call you, problem solved.
Dont think the collor is the problem here ;-)
You can trow it in a drawer, buy a cover or you can use a spraycan......glow in the dark would be nice.

Joseph Buhagiar

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Haha its all good, It had a fault with it and it would hot boot. Returned it and got a black one.... now I need help. I miss organe :( ill make love to my gf just to get it back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos