Lumia 1320 just now receiving phone update 28-MAR-2014

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft Update 8.0.10521.155

I just checked for phone updates manually and its downloading update over Wi-Fi. Not sure what the update is about. My region is India.

Last edited:

weetigo

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Just got the notification tonight. Running the Lumia 1320 on Rogers in Canada.
Seems the scrolling issue is fixed. No more accidental presses while scrolling longer pages.
Update was 89mb.

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Just got the 10521 update and 1407 nokia firmware too! :)
Now what I noticed is no more scrolling accidental tap too. Screen is still flickering when in dark places though..
Phone region is HK

Update: Even the 3 capacitive button seems to increase sensitivity

Last edited:

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Lance did you notice some issues with the overall stability of the phone...some apps and games are crashing..internet explorer sometimes freezes....I think something is wrong with this update...keyboard is acting weird too..I got update from Nokia only...And I am on developers preview program with the same os version as you mentioned.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
As weetigo and mjyumping rightly mentioned, there are no more sudden jerks while scrolling longer pages. It scrolls smoothly.

Lance did you notice some issues with the overall stability of the phone...some apps and games are crashing..internet explorer sometimes freezes....I think something is wrong with this update...keyboard is acting weird too..I got update from Nokia only...And I am on developers preview program with the same os version as you mentioned.
I didn't experience any instability as such. Everything seems to be working fine. The 2 games I played were Frozen free Fall and Subway Suffers, both worked just like before.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I have issues with Subway surfer and ie mainly and sometimes with the keyboard...it could be anything else though maybe low memory...and scrolling is still not smooth for me...specially wpc app..

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I have issues with Subway surfer and ie mainly and sometimes with the keyboard...it could be anything else though maybe low memory...and scrolling is still not smooth for me...specially wpc app..
The WPC app scrolling is not 100% stable but at least much better than before. Subway suffers the only thing i noticed it on game start, I get a blank screen for few seconds and then the game loads. Don't know if that's cause of the firmware or its general with all phones. However, the game runs smooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen