Lumia 1320 Bugs and Defects

kedar8055

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I bought a 1320 today. Top part of the phone near camera gets heated up very quickly. Anyone facing this issue. Any remedy for it?
I am on WP 8.0

saif maknojia

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
my phone heats up like hell,battery gets drain easily

Bougth lumia 1320 phone 6 days back havnt updated the phone yet still battery drains very fast when i m using wifi,cellular data(2g) havnt even used 3g. even on 2g the phone heats up and battery gets drain(os version8.0.10517.150)
dont know what to do tried doing soft reset but nothing happened problem still exist ,will nokia service centre replace my phone or will they help me out or can u all help me out plzzz

Arda Ozkal

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes when i wake my phone up by double tapping, it will go into fluorescent screen mode (colours all messed up etc) but i can still access my phone. I have to lock the screen again and unlock it again to get back into normal state. It happens twice already in 2 days. I did soft reset too. Should I take it back? Could it be a software glitch? My phone is on latest firmware (released 27 March 2014).
same on l620, not used 1320 yet ;)

Broadbandrocks

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Ok, am a new to Windowsphone with my Nokia Lumia 1320...
I'm currently running Dev Preview on said phone and when I try to install a previously uninstalled app eg.Facebook, it wont let me do it, i have tried reinstalling around a dozen apps that I had previously and it keeps saying during the install progress "attention required"... How can I remedy this... ? Cheers in advance...

Broadbandrocks

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm beginning to think it maybe an sd card issue, its any app iv previously used before I signed up to the developer preview of 8.1 eg adobe reader, facebook...it gives an error code which is different each time...Also my music is playing up after syncing with the pc via the win 8 app for desktop, its not carrying across the correct metadata...

Darn and blast...!!

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Could be, but why in wp8.1 and not in wp8, that what troubles me.
Perhaps if you save the data to a PC and reformat the SD cart and look what happens.
Or try a different cart.

Tarik Aziz

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello friends,

Not sure if it's an bug or an issue with my phone.
Usually (95% of time) i download apps and games from my pc and then
>transfer to my phone>restart>store>micro sd>check and install. (data network on)
But there are some issues,

1. Some large games e.g. Sims Freeplay, Asphalt 8
I download and installed following the above method and all went good.
Later after two weeks approx. i uninstalled them because i wanted to install some other games
and needed memory.

Again after a week or so, i tried to install Asphalt 8, Sims Freeplay. But it never detected in the option
(after tapping in store>micro sd)
Things i reconsidered would solve my problems after reading some threads here,

1. tried sync-resync with my MS ACCOUNT, actually all accounts
2. Restarted my phone once, twice?? Still No help
3. Tried moving the respective XAP file into some other folder in sd card.
4. Soft reset

Then i gave up, later on i felt it might be the issue because the game sizes were large, but..
Later as days passed, other apps and games within range even 2-15 MB faced same issues installing via micro sd.
Some of them are

Six guns
Hill Climb racing
9gag metro
tetris blitz
wordament .etc.

for me, its ardent to uninstall>install some games apps in a months duration.
Even if i dont do so, and i plan to backup my apps before updating my phone to 8.1
it would be of no use because they wont detect either (considering the fact that it is not a prob. with my phone but with the OS itself).

is it an issue that the once file downloaded it can be installed in phone within a certain duration of time, after that it wont be able to?

NOTE: I dont have current access to WIFI network, but only a limited 1.5gb/month data connection.
Also due to non availibility of WIFI network i am hardly able to update my phone because another issue following as,

Even if my connection is on, the download progression bar remains stuck to 0% always,
( Current OS version: 8.0.10517.150 ) Region: India/ Mumbai
even after trying to download other keyboard language files they remain stuck too on preparing download (which was a solution provided on one of the threads with same issue)
And there is no problem with my connection as it can easily download/browse via Store/ IE

I would love some help regarding the above issues, if any one has faced it or have any idea,
pardon me for my english,
Thanks
turn off battery saver and connect it to a charger.....mine remained stuck at 0% too after connecting it to a charger and turning off battery saver..it started downloading the windows phone 8.1 update....and as u don't have any wifi connection just use another windows or android device and do internet sharing.....that works as a wifi too....

Last edited:

rbooth666

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks.

Recently bought my wife a 1320, as my son loves his 920 and she was getting sick of her Galaxy S3 having issues following an update, which has messed her phone up !

All was going well, but she's now finding that the phone won't auto-rotate when browsing - it works fine when viewing photos or texting etc., so assume the accelerometers are working ok............any suggestions ?

Also, have changed settings on outlook, to remove US holidays and have added UK holidays, but the UK dates haven't pulled through to the phone......am I missing something ?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers.

Rob

sunandajit

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I have this small issue which I thought to let others know. I had set Bing as my lockscreen background and it used update the image everyday. But for last few days the image is not getting updated unless I go to lockscreen setting and toggle Bing as my background image.

Any idea what might be the reason for not updating automatically?

Pawan Kalra

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Help Help Help !!!!

just updated my Lumia 1320 to Cyan. All the apps that i used to have ( Drive+ , Viber etc... ) have disappeared. Tried re-installing the same but the phone freezes after 70% of download. I have done hard reset ( couple of times ) but the same problem exist. Also tried installing my previous apps from the laptop into my phone but does not work.

A quick response would be much appreciated. Please advise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos