Nokia Lumia 1320 Accessories Thread

Payam Nasehi

May 4, 2014
Visit site
My Nokia Lumia 1320 was stolen by a motorcycle, when I was waiting for my wife in my car and concentrate on one of PDF files in Thief's safe heaven Malaysia , eeeh , I planned to purchased new colorful battery cover for it. sorry to write this message here , thanks dear Captains to share that link with me

Captains

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
My Nokia Lumia 1320 was stolen by a motorcycle, when I was waiting for my wife in my car and concentrate on one of PDF files in Thief's safe heaven Malaysia , eeeh , I planned to purchased new colorful battery cover for it. sorry to write this message here , thanks dear Captains to share that link with me

Sad news. Have you tried to locate your phone via your Microsoft account & locked it?
I would be interested to know if you could actually locate it & get it back.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
The location finder works, i use it for my youngest.
He often doesn't read or hear his messages....so i lock it down the alarm sounds and the message is right on his lockscreen. So no excuses possible.

Payam Nasehi

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Actually , I tried but It shows my house , my device rubbed on 7 p.m. the location and time is 1/30 p.m. I tried to lock and erase , I set 4 digit password and one message for the guy to return back my stolen device and receive your reward , no news , maybe he reject Sim and turn it off after he felt safe . Do you guys know how can I locate it ?

5x56

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Does the 1320 have different color removable back plates? If so where can you buy them? I want a cricket wireless1320 but the pink color is not for me. Thoughts

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes, black white yellow and something what suppose to be red....but its more like orange.
I am stil waiting for a real green glow in the dark backplate.

Botan-Nabe

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I got mine custom made from mobilinnov.com. So kawaii!
It's Kyou & Usio from the anime "Clannad" The case is made in France & it's looks very professionally made.

As for a quick review, I would highly recommend buying phone case from them. They have standard hard case (The one I got), leather case & silicone Case. It took 2 week for them to ship it to Australia. The cool thing about this site is their custom case builder feature. It's allow me to adjust how would the photo would turn out on the case.

If you don't mind their high prices & weak English communication support, you've got yourself a deal.

Photo 26-10-2014 12 46 39 am.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte