SD card error, time reset.

Sri Raam

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
At times when copying files, the phone freezes. ANd when restarting SD card error message appears.

After I soft reset the phone the time and date appear wrong. this has happened 5 times in the last one day.

I thought something might be wrong with the card and replaced it. Still the problem is continuing

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
At times when copying files, the phone freezes. ANd when restarting SD card error message appears.

After I soft reset the phone the time and date appear wrong. this has happened 5 times in the last one day.

I thought something might be wrong with the card and replaced it. Still the problem is continuing

i had the same problem when im on WP 8.0 and my SD is Sandisk Ultra 32GB class 10, post upgrading to Wp 8.1, after first reboot, it said there is an issue with the SD and asked whether it can fix it, i said yes and not there is no more problems with my SD card...

Tourniquet

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i've got the same problem with the a trascend 32GB class 10 microsd card. I put it out of my ativ s into the 1320 and the phone froze. After a soft reset the time and date appeared wrong.

I tried to reset the phone, but it didn't work. After that the device said there was a problem with the sd card and i should try to fix it. But it didn't work. I formated the sdcard with exfat, but i still have a lot of problems watching movies from it, it freezes all the time.

Now i tried to format the sd card with the phone itself, but copying files over (usb) it takes like 5 overs to copy some fotos.

I put windows phone 8.1 right on the device, might there be something wrong with it?

The microsd card works fine in the ativ s and in all my computers.

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i've got the same problem with the a trascend 32GB class 10 microsd card. I put it out of my ativ s into the 1320 and the phone froze. After a soft reset the time and date appeared wrong.

I tried to reset the phone, but it didn't work. After that the device said there was a problem with the sd card and i should try to fix it. But it didn't work. I formated the sdcard with exfat, but i still have a lot of problems watching movies from it, it freezes all the time.

Now i tried to format the sd card with the phone itself, but copying files over (usb) it takes like 5 overs to copy some fotos.

I put windows phone 8.1 right on the device, might there be something wrong with it?

The microsd card works fine in the ativ s and in all my computers.

for me its still happening once in a while, seems like when we get the actual WP 8.1 released with Nokia firmware it should work properly, till then we need to wait.........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb