Buying Decision : Nokia Lumia 1320

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
If you are ok with the size, go for it.

It's faster than all first wave WP8 devices since it's running a 1.7 Ghz dual-core CPU compared to the previous devices 1.0-1.5 Ghz dual core CPUs.

The build quality is great. The display is a crisp 720p resolution. The camera is only Ok, being only a 5 MP shooter. But since it's a Nokia camera, it's still pretty great.

If you want the big display, I say go for it.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
just asking.. would moving from a 720 to a 1320 make sense???
Obviously, the screen size is a trade up. What about the camera (especially the FFS) and the battery life....

drag0nslayer

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
If you are ok with the size, go for it.

It's faster than all first wave WP8 devices since it's running a 1.7 Ghz dual-core CPU compared to the previous devices 1.0-1.5 Ghz dual core CPUs.

The build quality is great. The display is a crisp 720p resolution. The camera is only Ok, being only a 5 MP shooter. But since it's a Nokia camera, it's still pretty great.

If you want the big display, I say go for it.
I am okay with camera .. but not OK with gaming is gaming smooth on 1320 ??

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
just asking.. would moving from a 720 to a 1320 make sense???
Obviously, the screen size is a trade up. What about the camera (especially the FFS) and the battery life....

Bigger display, Gorilla Glass 3, better battery life and as far as I know, 60Hz refresh display as the Lumia 92x/1020 have. Also better performance : 1.7 dual-core vs L720 1.0 dual -core. Also 1 GB vs 512 MB ram

L720 camera is divine, so you're only losing on that. FFC I think are the same

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the device now since three days and I have to say I'm really impressed by it considering the price! Yes the camera's are weak compared to my 8X but I never really used those anyway.

Audio is... Well, its amazing! It actually comes very close to the audio quality of my 8X which has an external amplifier.
Battery life is great. I'm on day two and I have 20% left but I used it all day during King's Day here in the Netherlands...

Screen is amazing considering its a 6" with 'only' 720P. Readability is amazing in full sunlight and trust me, it was sunny that day.
I'm even amazed it fits so well in my pocket considering I'm using smaller design jeans.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers