How to block all incoming calls

urwithrahulnow

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Can anybody tell me "How to block all incoming calls" on nokia lumia 1320.

There is an option "call+sms filter", but by using this option we can block individual contact..not all incoming calls,

Thanks in advance

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
You could either block all of your contacts or you could turn on airplane mode. I can't think of any other way to do this.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Get a other number, and hide your number when dialing.
Tel no one your number.
If that is no option, use a silend ringtone, or create one.

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you are connected via 3G not 4G.
Go to network+ > under Call Settings tap set > Turn off Call waiting > under Call forwarding, tap the drop-down box select... > enter number > and copy the number from the other fields, they should all be the same.

This will divert all your calls straight to your voicemail, without compromising SMS and data.

Switch back to 4G if you haven't done so.

arepitt

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
i have one question... what if i just want to receive a few calls like my wife and my family... other than that i want to block... sorry for my bad english.... do we have setting for that... lumia820 wp8.1 user...

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
i have one question... what if i just want to receive a few calls like my wife and my family... other than that i want to block... sorry for my bad english.... do we have setting for that... lumia820 wp8.1 user...

You could use quiet hours, but that would block notifications as well. Otherwise you could manually list everybody else except your family in the block list.

arepitt

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
You could use quiet hours, but that would block notifications as well. Otherwise you could manually list everybody else except your family in the block list.
thanks... actually i must study more on quiet hours... must understand how it work. english not my main language so i have difficult to understand english.... so i think for now i have to block from my block list... as i know i only can block from history call list... i am right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes