Lumia 1320 possible lag

MarkBr20

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm a proud owner of a lumia 1320 but since a few weeks back i've had some lag using for example vine, 6 snap, instagram, facebook landscape mode etc and when going into multitask view. The fun part is when i enter multitask view from let's say the messages it lags a bit but if i do enter it from for example calendar it does not lag. Is this commun? To note that i only have 600 mb of internal storage free. Should i hard reset? Thanks ! :smile:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
With that little free space you're probably cutting things a bit close.

I would soft reset first if you haven't already. (Holding power + volume down until the device restarts)

A hard reset may be a bit extreme, but if you won't mind starting fresh, have your critical data saved, and have time to set it back up, a hard reset won't hurt.

MarkBr20

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
A soft reset was in vain..

Does the problem rally in the low memory available? I only have 4 apps running in the background so I don't think it's a ram issue. Is the CPU just not strong enough?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, looking at the specs, it should be relatively on par with my 920...
Assuming the lag you're experiencing isn't something minor, a hard reset could very well be the next course of action.
And if not that, I don't know what to tell you short of trying to see what Nokia Care says.

praveen9663

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Lag is due to less Internal storage try to keep 1GB+ that resolves you lagging issue...Update phone to W8.1(If not yet) so you can install apps directly to SD card...

praveen9663

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
It simply void your warranty till OEM's update...Give it a try to experience Best user friendly (100% Resolves your storage issue) W8.1 by downloading Preview for developer.....If your not satisfied you can go back to "Lumia Black" either in "Nokia care" or by using "Nokia Software Recovery" tool....

Haitham Elshrkawy

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I have 1 Giga free space on phone and i use 16 gb class 10 memory card. My 1320 is laggy in all apps and it will be noticed in subway surfers.
Subway surfers is **** on my phone. I was thinking of selling it but i will try to free about more 1.3 Giga and will tell you here.

StephanW

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I have 1 Giga free space on phone and i use 16 gb class 10 memory card. My 1320 is laggy in all apps and it will be noticed in subway surfers.
Subway surfers is **** on my phone. I was thinking of selling it but i will try to free about more 1.3 Giga and will tell you here.

I've moved some apps to the SD as well and perhaps the SD card is just too slow?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6