Heating issue ?

olirehacek

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,
I have 1320 for about a week now. Since i bought this phone i used it with 8.1 dev preview..love it. My biggest issue is a heat that is coming up form upper side of the device (Don't get me started about charging..it feels like it's going to explode). I understand that heat from the cpu can get noticeable when you are doing some pretty intensive tasks, but 1320 gets really hot even if I use just Facebook messenger for about 10minutes, it's pretty annoying :( . Is this a problem with 8.1 update or you have the same issue even if you are still running 8.0 :) Is there some sort of automatic task killer for WP ?

anon(8407492)

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Since I'm using 8.1 on my Lumia 1320 it gets noticeably hotter than on gdr3. It even sometimes reboots because of the heat when for example playing gta san Andreas or modern combat 4. This was not the case on gdr3. I think Lumia cyan will fix this problem since that update is mainly aimed at the firmware and hardware improvements.

olirehacek

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Since I'm using 8.1 on my Lumia 1320 it gets noticeably hotter than on gdr3. It even sometimes reboots because of the heat when for example playing gta san Andreas or modern combat 4. This was not the case on gdr3. I think Lumia cyan will fix this problem since that update is mainly aimed at the firmware and hardware improvements.

This is what I wanted to hear. Thank you for your response mate :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos