Lumia 1320 size

RedbeardPL

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I've got a question to L1320 owners. I'd like to know, what is your experience of everyday use of this phone, mainly, is it a big problem to get used to keeping such big device in your jeans pocket. I'm about to buy a new phone and I can't decide between this one and L920. The only thing dragging me away from L1320 is its size. I'm quite short (175cm - 5'9") and I'm afraid it would be difficult to fit it in my pocket, not to mention moving around with it. I'm not wearing skinny pants, just regular jeans. What would you suggest?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm 5'9" too just as tall as you. Its a nice phone. Well in a Jeans pocket it could get a lil uncomfortable, however it fits...but with formal pants it fits well as the pockets are bigger.. Its a great phone and currently its selling really cheap as compared to the price I had bought it. You will enjoy watching videos and playing games on the 6" screen.

RedbeardPL

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I'm pretty impressed with this phone's specs, even more with specs to price ratio. It actually suits me better spec-wise, compared to L920 as I don't care that much about camera. Unfortunately, I wear casual clothes most of the time, so it might be a problem... Better have my pockets enlarged by tailor ;)

iainmann

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I thought it was too big when I first got it...but only takes a couple of days and now it feels good. It's a bit cumbersome for one-handed use but, again, you soon get used to that. Other phones now seem too small. The screen on the 1320 is fantastic even in sunlight.

RedbeardPL

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday I visited some shops to try 1320 in my hands and pockets. I was quite surprised when it turned out that it fits just perfectly. I noticed no difficulties or even discomfort when moving around with it.

I decided to buy it and now I'm just waiting for the delivery. Hope I will get used to it soon :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss