How Can I share the Memos I record

Mortredo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone

I really started to hate the windows phone
As I record lots of classes I attend I can only only listen to them or delete them (I use voice Memos Lite and Voice Recorder Pro+)

I tried to plug the Lumia phone in my pc and I can only see music and videos and other files.
I'm sorry for my horrible English
Need Help please :(

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If the apps you're using don't offer a way to share your voice notes, you have no way to access them other than within these apps. That's the nature of closed systems like Windows Phone and iOS. I for one use OneNote to take voice notes whenever I need them. This way I can directly access them from my Surface Pro, PC or anywhere else using the OneNote web app. And using OneNote for Windows I'm also able to save the recorded memo as a standalone file.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I use mini recorder free, and it lets me upload to the cloud. I've never tried accessing them through PC. I will try and post whether its possible.

Mortredo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I think they all have the option to sync to cloud, but in my case I can't upload to cloud 'Cause the file size is more than 100 mb, you know recording 3 hours :(

satishn

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Were you able to find a way to retrieve the files? I used Voice Recorder Pro+ and recorded a lecture close to 2 hrs and now I can backup the file. Any help would be appreciated.

Mortredo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Were you able to find a way to retrieve the files? I used Voice Recorder Pro+ and recorded a lecture close to 2 hrs and now I can backup the file. Any help would be appreciated.
Unfortunately there is no way to get your recorded files on your computer. Next time use android 😊

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Mini Recorder saves your recorded files in your Music library..and you can definitely access it on your PC..

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Joshua Karr

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Of all the so-called smart phones I have owned - and I have had quite a few - the Windows phone is without a doubt the crappiest one I've had. My Samsung Galaxy I had three years ago was far superior in every way, and my iPhone 5 needs no accolades....Unfortunately, I cannot use the iPhone 5 because I switched to Cricket, who claim they cannot "unlock" the phone, only they are a subsidiary of AT&T and as such are required to unlock phones when someone switches to their service as per their statement online stating exactly that.

Suffice it to say - forgive me for the rant - I am a musician and songwriter and when an idea hits me, I record it into my phone. With my iPhone it was a simple matter to email it to myself and not only do I have it stored pretty much forever, it uses no space on my PC or my phone. I have not been able to share any of my songs to my PC with the Windows phone. I could also text it to a friend and get their opinion. I tried One Note and the playback is just awful. Sounds like those tinny, one-speaker AM radios from the 50's. Windows phones are just garbage and the only way they can sell them is to literally give them away with the contract.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster