Help needed with Nokia Lumia 1320 memory problem

Cliff Tan

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
My nokia lumia 1320 has a memory problem. I never store any media files other than apps and system files on my phone yet the memory is constantly shrinking . this is a problem for my app Youtube HD as it is unable to play videos and keeps popping up the memory is almost full alert halfway through the videos.wp_ss_20140611_0001[1].pngwp_ss_20140611_0002[1].png

Please help me. I've already set for all my other files to be saved automatically onto my 32gb sd card.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
There is nothing wrong with your memory.
Apps need more space then only for instalation.
Lets say, you are going to install a app of 80 Mb
You need atleast twice that much space, at first the app must be downloaded, so that the first 80 Mb.
Than after the download, its going to need space for instalation, mostly its more than the initial download.
When you are going to install/replace apps on your sd card, not everything is going to move.
Certain files are staying in your protected storage.
Just like cash files and other junk ( tempfiles.
To clean the "other storage" out, wel thats not so easy.
There are some tools, but they are al soso.
The only thing you can do or try is flush the tempfiles

Move as much as possible ( including maps ) to your Sd.
If that dont work, than you can think about a factoty reset, or try your luck with Wp8.1

Durga Prasad Reddy

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
HI

I do facing the same problem in my windows phone ,when I am watching the Videos it is keep on indicating my phone memory is almost full,when i had gone through my settings it is indicating media files occupy 3GB but i didnt download any media files ,I believe you also have same problem if you got rectified with this please do help me how to resolve this issue.

your reply will be highly appreciated.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3