Just got the 1320...for my mum (Australia)

SteveSAPA

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I just got the 1320 on contract for $30 a month. Phone was free.

i was thinking about getting a 1520 for myself so i thought i would get her the cheaper 6" to see how it is as i have never used a WP phone before.

This phone & the WP os is pretty amazing & that screen, wow! Its huge but it doesn't feel too big.

My mum loves the phone & she wont stop using it.

The 1520 is only available to buy outright here for $750 so not sure if im willing to pay that much considering im pretty happy with the 1320.

The salesman at the shop (Allphones) actually said 'they are selling like hotcakes' which is good.

Do you think $750 is worth it or just go with the 1320?
Id prefer not to buy a grey import.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
well, $750 sounds about the normal price for a phone of that caliber.

Well personally, I'd balk at such a price but thats probably because of the wanton subsidizing here in the US.

If you're happy with the 1320, I'd stick with it.
Unless you see the more powerful hardware, vastly superior camera, more bells-and-whistles (such as wireless charging), and sharper display to be worth the markup, I'd stick with the 1320.

and welcome to WPCentral!

SteveSAPA

May 12, 2014
Visit site
thanks all, im more than happy with the 1320, its just the camera. I took a few pics with it & all were pretty blurry. Maybe im just not using it right & need a bit more practice.

One thing i forgot to mention was that they gave me a bluetooth headset, car charger, a case (any colour) & the first 2 months free.
Also, i can return the phone (without any fee) within the 1st month if im not happy.

I cant really beat that deal so i probably just answered my own question.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss