1320 - few issues

rbooth666

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Recently bought my wife a 1320, as my son loves his 920 and she was getting sick of her Galaxy S3 having issues following an update, which has messed her phone up !

All was going well, but she's now finding that the phone won't auto-rotate when browsing - it works fine when viewing photos or texting etc., so assume the accelerometers are working ok............any suggestions ?

Also, have changed settings on outlook, to remove US holidays and have added UK holidays, but the UK dates haven't pulled through to the phone......am I missing something ?

Lastly - blootooth keeps dropping out - is this a common problem ?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers.

Rob

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Go into email+accounts and try a manual sync on your main Microsoft account - tap and hold until the menu appears then hit sync.

Col Panic

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Auto rotate is it's own category in settings. Trying changing keyboards to UK English and regional settings to UK England. Now Bluetooth idk just try a second device to make sure it's not the phone.

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Not had any problems on mine with screen rotation or even Bluetooth which I use a lot. WiFi is a pain though and often won't connect to my home network when I return home even doing it manually

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99