Hi

I see something odd, not sure if its a bug or a expected behavior, can someone please confirm.
    The application in Weather ( Microsoft ) and Weather Tap Plex

Both these apps have Lock screen capabilities, i.e., they can display the temperature with wall paper.
    I'd seen that both of them work pretty fine ( except the microsoft weather app temperature is not accurate).

The issue showed up after I configured my corporate email ( microsoft exchange server ).

After this, though the settings show that lock screen has weather configured, when i check the lock screen, it shows the weather based wall paper, but the temperature never shows up.

I have tried these weather apps individually but whatever be the settings or options, the lock screen only shows the exchange server calendar and email notification and the wallpaper from weather App, but never shows the temperature.

Can someone confirm if this is a known issue or I am missing something really basic.
    07-11-2014 10:02 AM
    Looks like this is a bug in Weather Apps, anycase accuweather app solves this.
    Installed accuweather, now the lock screen shows both exchange, outlook as well as Weather too.
    07-15-2014 05:34 AM