Official 1320 Cyan Thread

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah did a hard reset just after installing Cyan...:) Now I recharged it from 0%... It shows an estimated time of just 1day...�� ....lets see what happens...It was better in dp 8.1 os version-12397

I have the same (1 day and 8 hours). In 8.0, it was 2 days and a few hours. I have even turned off Glance, a lot of background tasks and removed BBM, but the battery is really horrible! I will try out more things, will let you know if I found the cause of the drain!

Tarik Aziz

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I have the same (1 day and 8 hours). In 8.0, it was 2 days and a few hours. I have even turned off Glance, a lot of background tasks and removed BBM, but the battery is really horrible! I will try out more things, will let you know if I found the cause of the drain!

I guess I figured out a way.....I installed preview for developers and a small update of 6mb was available..and then I downloaded that and got 12397 verison again and this time my battery life estimation jumped from 1day to 1day and 20 hrs !! That's pretty good...now let's see if the battery life can really hold for 1 day 20 hrs...

Last edited:

Marko Noppel

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello, does anyone have any information about UK EE carrier update speediness? I have heard they can be slow. I bought my phone from Estonia, where i live, but it appears to be carrier locked to EE..

vivek tyagi

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
L1320 I have on DP 8.1 in India and not able yo downgrade to 8.0 to have cyan by nokia software recovery tool and nokia care suit. Don't know what to do??? Is there any other way to have cyan except waiting???

Naresh Patel

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Downgraded dev preview and updated cyan.... On my Lumia 1320 battery life same like dev preview nothing change everything same like developer preview

Mayanktaker

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Updated and hard reset lumia cyan from the update day and now its more than 7 days and I can confirm that battery life decreased and my wifi sigle got weak. My wifi is in my home and im getting weak signal where i was getting perfect 100% signal. :(
So in cyan update in 1320:
1. Battery life decreased. Even not allowing all the apps to run in bg.
2. Wifi signals weak.
Some apps are working terrible and crashing if they are installed in card. I am going to upgrade my card to 29 gb class 10. :excited:
PS : how to/where to find the full 1.5 gb cyan update rm-994 package? In nokia care suite, its showing old update and in nokia software update and recovery tool, its showing the same. I want full flash files. The link in this thread is only 703 mb file. Is that full package after extracting ? I am from India.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I feel Cyan has screwed up with my 3G connection. Earlier it used to be super fast and after cyan its become super slow. Has anyone else experienced this too ?

Rashi86

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I am from India and I have a 1320. My phone showed that an update is ready to be installed. but I am not able to install 8.1. It gives a error every time: The update was downloaded, but couldn't be opened. (8007000d)

I have forwarded a complaint to Nokia Care. Don't know what's gonna happen. :unhappy:

Rashi86

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Well I figured out the solution. I re-installed the already present firmware on my device via Nokia recovery tool --- connected my device to wi-fi and all the updates went through smoothly !!!!!!!! Now my phone is on 8.1............

Vishakh Ps

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello all this is my first post! I am using 1320 and got cyan update by the end of last month. Initially had a lot of glitches restarts, hangs etc but seems fine after a hard reset.

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I've had a strange thing happen today my phone turned then wouldn't turn back on for about an hr once I got it to soft reset the phone went Thur the Nokia logo it had coloured bars on the screen nothing else for about 5mins then it went back to normal I've uninstalled all my recent apps but I have no idea
Anyone had something similar ????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos