Official 1320 Cyan Thread

SSK the Gr8

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Is it safe to assume that the 12400 is the one that does not allow DP users to directly update Cyan without downgrading?

I have the same question. For which build is cyan blocked? since 625 has 12397... is it safe to assume that 12400 is the one for which cyan is blocked? or is it blocked for 12397 too?

Anand PH

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Naveen, I did not check the Manufacturer name for the short while that i went back to 8 yesterday. But after Cyan update the name is still the same as mentioned by you.

Thanks!
Anand

daemron

Banned
Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Got my Cyan nice and easy, but i have stumbled into a new problem with it. This warning message with my SD card having problems in it, all videos, pictures and music plays nicely though. I re-flashed my phone with Nokia software recovery tool (from DP to Lumia Black), and i removed my SD card before this operation. Any thoughts how to fix this message on every reboot? Before on DP i had none, or close to none glitches. My phone is Lumia 1320 with stock ROM (Finland CV).

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Got my Cyan nice and easy, but i have stumbled into a new problem with it. This warning message with my SD card having problems in it, all videos, pictures and music plays nicely though. I re-flashed my phone with Nokia software recovery tool (from DP to Lumia Black), and i removed my SD card before this operation. Any thoughts how to fix this message on every reboot? Before on DP i had none, or close to none glitches. My phone is Lumia 1320 with stock ROM (Finland CV).

If u are in windows .. Use card reader put you SD card in it , plug it into your PC .. Then click fix will show up into your PC screen

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
When i updated my 625 to Cyan the day it was made available, i was on DP and did not need to downgrade to 8.
May be at this time the Bitlocker issue based block was not applied?

Yesterday, when i downgraded to 8 on my 1320, the OS version i got was 12393.
I was on DP 12400 OS version on the 1320 when i downgraded.

Now that i have Cyan on my 1320 with 12393, if i do the DP again, will i get the 12397 and then the 12400 or direct to 12400?
Is it safe to assume that the 12400 is the one that does not allow DP users to directly update Cyan without downgrading?

Thanks!
Anand

Look firstly Microsoft stopped the roll out because of bitlocker issue
About L625 as you just said there was no bitlocker problem ( so yes bitlocker wasn't applied)

About OS version 393 - 400
If u went back for the dev preview u won't get either 12400 nor Cyan
Because Microsoft blocked both Cyan and 12400 update

About your assume, hmm don't think it's correct.. We got cyan now without 12400
If there was nothing wrong with 12400 why we didn't got it until now

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I have the same question. For which build is cyan blocked? since 625 has 12397... is it safe to assume that 12400 is the one for which cyan is blocked? or is it blocked for 12397 too?
All lumia devices(except 810) running WP8.1 DP cannot be upgraded to Cyan via OTA for the moment as assumed by WPCentral and some of it's readers(to include me).
I am going to downgrade my wife's 1320 to consumer WP8.0 either next week. As for my 1520 running 8.1DP, I am still giving MS/NOKIA up to the end of September for the CYAN OTA update after they fix the bitlocker issue, unless my device becomes laggy in between dates...

StephanW

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Ha ha...perhaps I have to wait till cyan will be available for DP8.1 as every effort of me to downgrade to 8.0 gone in vain. But u guys specially amgad salahi help me much. Thanks!

I connected my phone to the PC and launched the Nokia Recovery Tool. (which looks awful! Something about using the Windows GUI anyone?)
Said there was an update, did it and found it was back to 8.0 which is indeed horrible to work with! It's now back to 8.1 DP and keeps updating and updating. Funny thing this Microsoft Windows Phone.

Anand PH

May 20, 2014
Visit site
AmGaD SaLaH1,

Thanks for your message!
I was on DP with 12400 on the 1320 before downgrading to 8 to get Cyan.
After i got Cyan, the version was 12393 and would not get updated to anything else (without DP Installed)
I did DP again and got 12397 now on the 1320 (which has Cyan).

Thanks!
Anand

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
AmGaD SaLaH1,

Thanks for your message!
I was on DP with 12400 on the 1320 before downgrading to 8 to get Cyan.
After i got Cyan, the version was 12393 and would not get updated to anything else (without DP Installed)
I did DP again and got 12397 now on the 1320 (which has Cyan).

Thanks!
Anand
LOL..hope we don't need to do a rollback/downgrade to official consumer OS.firmware once GDR1 becomes available as official release

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
The best thing in this update for the 1320 is the scaling of the interface! No more huge keyboard, toast notifications and bottom menubars! It is really awesome!

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Too bad Xbox Music still sucks majorly. I just created a playlist, but when I play songs from it, there is no progress bar (but it plays them), and it says the playlist has 0 songs... I think i'm gonna cry, or buy an iPod for music, because Windows Phone clearly is NOT a music device.

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Too bad Xbox Music still sucks majorly. I just created a playlist, but when I play songs from it, there is no progress bar (but it plays them), and it says the playlist has 0 songs... I think i'm gonna cry, or buy an iPod for music, because Windows Phone clearly is NOT a music device.

Just wait for gdr1 update coming next week for pfd
It will refresh d whole app
ND if u r not on pfd program
Den also u will get a pretty decent update for Xbox music

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs