Official 1320 Cyan Thread

daemron

Banned
Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
If u are in windows .. Use card reader put you SD card in it , plug it into your PC .. Then click fix will show up into your PC screen
Dis this, and now my Storage sense tile has stopped updating, and several apps refuses to install on SD or Phone memory... This is just funny how bad this update is, really, i didn't have any problems with DP installed (only 1 short hangup while moving 800mb worth of apps to SD). Also i have problems with my pictures and video thumbnails, they're showing a thumbnail from another video/photo.

EDIT: Storage Sense tile issue fixed by re-pinning tile on start screen.

Last edited:

Anand PH

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I have had similar experience with Installing mostly anything big (1gb+) onto the SD card in DP and even in Cyan now.
The Download/installation process will stop and when i retry it would say error 800703ee.
After updating to Cyan a couple of days back even installing (direct to SD) smaller apps like Hike, Here Maps have caused the phone to freeze
and then i do a soft reset.
I have a Sandisk Class 10 UHS1 16gb SD card on my 1320.

Every now and then when the phone boots i get a message to scan the card for problems.
Any known solution for this?

Thanks!
Anand

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I have had similar experience with Installing mostly anything big (1gb+) onto the SD card in DP and even in Cyan now.
The Download/installation process will stop and when i retry it would say error 800703ee.
After updating to Cyan a couple of days back even installing (direct to SD) smaller apps like Hike, Here Maps have caused the phone to freeze
and then i do a soft reset.
I have a Sandisk Class 10 UHS1 16gb SD card on my 1320.

Every now and then when the phone boots i get a message to scan the card for problems.
Any known solution for this?

Thanks!
Anand

Hard reset ?

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Dis this, and now my Storage sense tile has stopped updating, and several apps refuses to install on SD or Phone memory... This is just funny how bad this update is, really, i didn't have any problems with DP installed (only 1 short hangup while moving 800mb worth of apps to SD). Also i have problems with my pictures and video thumbnails, they're showing a thumbnail from another video/photo.

EDIT: Storage Sense tile issue fixed by re-pinning tile on start screen.

Do a hard reset

Tarik Aziz

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Hmm mine is now 200% better man
My device never gets how even playing MC or GTA

Try soft reset if it doesn't do much u should make hard reset
Yeah did a hard reset just after installing Cyan...:) Now I recharged it from 0%... It shows an estimated time of just 1day...😞 ....lets see what happens...It was better in dp 8.1 os version-12397

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99