I'm getting a 1320 tomorrow from Cricket!

Goosinurwife

Banned
Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
where did you see that?

in settings extras+info click more info and it says the model number

ok i spent all day at the cricket store while they tried to find out what happend untill finaly around 6pm the finaly activated my new phone but seriously this is why no 1 likes cricket wireless

Last edited:

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
is cyan availble for this model?

I haven't gotten an update myself. I had D.P and went back to 8 to check. Nothing, although they say it is available for this model in Brazil. Confuses me because I thought it was unlocked and you get the update no matter the country in the specific region.

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I bought an unlocked RM-995 which is only Latin American as far as I can see. No choice being that the only U.S carrier providing it is cricket as you said. I'm happy with the update though. Doesn't run as hot as it used to and battery improved. Have you encountered either issues?

leo5122

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I bought an unlocked RM-995 which is only Latin American as far as I can see. No choice being that the only U.S carrier providing it is cricket as you said. I'm happy with the update though. Doesn't run as hot as it used to and battery improved. Have you encountered either issues?
oh, but what carrier are you running it on? trying to figure out if i will be able to get all the at&t/cricket bands if i use the rom, and where/how did you get the update? thanks

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
oh, but what carrier are you running it on? trying to figure out if i will be able to get all the at&t/cricket bands if i use the rom, and where/how did you get the update? thanks

It's tmobile, it has all of t mobiles and at&t's bands. You should be good. Also it came over the air. I was very surprised.

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
well im on the dev preview not sure if i have to go back to stock or just uninstall the dev preview app or what

You have to use the Nokia recovery software. Plug in your phone and it will revert tour phones O.S back to what it is was before the preview. Just be aware it does wipe and reset your phone.

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Just got my 1320 from Cricket. No cyan yet but I'm hoping it comes out soon.

So far the phone works great with my Samsung 64GB microsd.

leo5122

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
i re-installed windows now nokia tool works its offering me version 3056.40200.1418.0011... is that 8.1 or is it offering me just 8.0? if i have to run cricket branded 8.1 i dont think there is 8.1 for it yet on cricket

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise