Odd OneDrive folder on my 1320

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday, I reverted my 1320 from DP 8.1 back to 8.0 so I could update to the official 8.1 with Cyan. After the phone was loaded with the official 8.1 operating system, I scrolled through the start screen and looked through my apps. At the bottom of my start screen was a OneDrive tile that was checkerboarded like the people tile. I also had a regular OneDrive folder that took me to my files on OneDrive. But when I tapped the other OneDrive folder, I was shown a picture of my "Me" tile. If I swiped to the right, I was shown a chat page like in the old WP8 days. Swipe to the right again, I was shown a "Recent Files" page that listed all of my OneNote pages I had edited that day. Swipe right again, and I was back to the "Me" tile. I've never seen that before. Anyway, I did a hard reset and then loaded my saved apps and data when I logged into my account while setting up the phone. Once my 1320 was finished downloading all of my apps and ready to go, the strange OneDrive tile was gone. Just an fyi: I'm using the Hong Kong version of the 1320. When the odd OneDrive tile was on my start screen, I had only changed my language for the phone.
Has anyone seen this before?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon