PD 8.1 GDR1 update issue

froi francisco

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
guys has anyone has successfully updated your L1320 to 8.1 update 1? i am stuck at the spinning gear.. progress bar has yet to even move abit... damn..

ssk3g

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
The phone update for 8.1 is slow, for me with a very speed connection. it took more than an hour.
The only place where i saw the slowness, when the phone was preparing to apply the update.

espete

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I had taken out my SD card before I did my hard reset. Another guy with the problem didn't and it wouldn't go after the reset.. He took out the SD card and now it's working on his. So it must be some sort of SD card problem? IDK if you had one in or not. Mine is past the gears and is now on step 15 of 21. So I think mine is good to go.

zeemoh

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
My phone is updated now! Just removed the SD card while on the spinning gear. No need for hard reset. It will start loading automatically. Good luck! Live folders is awesome!

bijuant

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: PD 8.1 GDR1 update issue L1320

just removed the SD card and it did the trick.

However even now notice a long delay in installing additional language .
Project my screen still not working. Internet sharing started functioning after hard reset.( in wp DP 8.1 it was not working. When downgraded and installed Cyan it was functional)

drag0nslayer

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Firstt updating sucks took almost 7 hours den realize and removed sd card .. Finally update installed .. It took one night with perfect use den now its been 2 days bugs bugs and bugs .. Internet explorer sucks .. Have to restart every time mob on standby for 10-15 minx .. Resuming resuming resuming pop ups .. Fed up on this .. Dont know what to do now :( Using Lumia 1320
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1320 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium