Is lumia 1320 a nice phone??

Nithin Vs

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Guys i am thinking about buying nokia lumia 1320.... Can you tell me is it good or not??? I am from india and i am new here..... So dont know the rules...... Indian users help also me...

iainmann

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I have a 1320 and it's an excellent phone....good bright screen....microSD....and fast and fluid. The only slight letdown is the camera which is OK but nothing to write home about. It's also useful to have changeable backplates....you can have different colours and also easily replaced if damaged. I think the 1320 is as good as the 1520 except for the camera.

praveen9779

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
it is a good phone especially for entertainment,if u want to see everything around games,apps,webpages,ebooks,pdf in big size 6 inch display then opt for it u get everything done on phone no need to use a pc or laptop for net
good u can take it

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Most phones are solid, respectable devices. It's a matter of expectations. If you know you're not getting a top of the line phone and know what the 1320 offers in general, it's a nice phone.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
it depents on your definition of nice.
Why do you want this particulair phone, what do you want to do with it an what do you expect from it.

Cons and pros.
just make yourself a list and don't stare bind on just one phone.
Your asking on the 1320 section filled with 1320 ******'s if this is a nice phone or not.
99% change they all say its a great phone.
Just be objective and compaire other phones with this one.

And yes, me to has to say its a good phone................for my needs.
Bud my needs are not your needs.

ssk3g

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
If you want a large screen affordable phone (phablet), pretty good battery life, fluid windows experience then its a nice phone.

Nithin Vs

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I saw many problems on the bugs and defects thread.... That makes me bit afraid....... I want a large screen mobile with windows os..... First i was looking for l525 ... Then i noticed this phone....... I saw many reviews and made me happy.... Then i saw many defects here... Thats why asked you guys.......

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
as fore the defects, remember this.
You dont hear the average user on the internet.
There are only two kinds of people here, the techsavy ( fanboys/girls ) or the weeners who have issues.
And thats a very little percentage of the total som of users of that type of phone.
Besides that, you always can fal back on the waranty

Nithin Vs

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks dude...... I saw problems about lagging and flickering....... Thats why i asked...... I already wasted Rs 17000 on buying a stupid samsung galaxy tab..... How was your experience using this phone??? Does it lag for you?.... I posted on many sites but no one gave me a satisfying answer.....

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Hahaha
I have both
I got a Samsung tab ( 2 ) P5100
and the L1320
So i can compare the both of them.
Yes the Tab is laggy, but thats mostly because Droid needs a lot of recources.
On my Tablet i am running a custom rom but stil its laggy sometimes.
Tho it feels a lot snappyer.

Lagging on a wp phone not realy.
Wphone os is a lot lighter then Android and doesnt need heavy hardware to run.
The only lagging i find is when i am scrolling fast trought a long list ( like a webpage forum with +/- 40 or more items ).
Than you can see sometimes that the phone cant keep up with you, but you dont get that "issue" when your just scrolling at reading speed.
I have the same thing with my tab as well.

Flickering, never saw it on my phone ( not on my 1320 and not my 520 ).

I dont know wat Rs 17000 means to you
For some is it a hell of a lot of monney and for others its just pocketchange.
So thats a decision you have to make for yourself ( i cant look in to your wallet ).

I bought that phone ( second hand and unused ) with the intention to sell it,
but after testing it i desided to keep it for my self.
And i dont regret it, i use it even more than my tablet.
Its a great phone for browsing and reading fora.
But also for media and working with pdf and office files is it a great phone.
If you not in to the 20 Mp camera than the 1320 is the way to go "cheap" if you just want a phone with a bigger screen.
Otherwise i would go for the 1520.
But than again, i cant look in to your wallet ;-)

bijuant

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi nitin. Myself using L1320 and it is excellent. Go for it. Using it with Cyan itself is good. While at the Nokia store itself, make sure that internet sharing is working, because that was the only thing which was not working for me when i bought it. Once Cyan updated, that issue also is solved. Currently updated to DP WP 8.1 update 1.

lionofthesouth

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I recently bought the 1320. Got a great deal on it so it was kinda hard to turn down.

My daily driver is, or should I say, was, a Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

That is now sitting on my desk, uncharged, because it had been replaced by the 1320. The camera is not as good, but then I take the odd snapshot, so it isn't massively important... To me.

I am more than happy to use the 1320 , and would heartily recommend it to anyone, as long as you are ok with the size of it.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Guys tell me more about this phone..... I want to know about its performance, gaming, ebook reading,internet etc......

In short?
Performance is okay
Gaming is good
Reading and internet is great.

Negative downside.......its adictive

There is enough to read about on this forum ;-)

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I previously had a Samsung galaxy nexus very similar specs to the 1320 but the two phones couldn't be more different in terms of performance the 1320 is always smooth and runs great *touch wood* but I've not had one issue and since getting 8.1 it runs even better �� is it the best phone out there no but in the $300-400 price range in Australia its hard to beat.

Now I'm no photography expert but I'm happy with the camera �� dose the job nicely in my opinion my only complaint is the screen doesn't dim enough in typing this in bed at 330am (can't sleep) and its still pretty bright I'd say tooo bright but that's just me.

If you want a big phone the 1320 is great if you want a smaller phone my girlfriend recently got a 925 and its been great as well either way can't go wrong.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Tip for the night.....
Set automatic lighting of..switch it on low and then turn automatic back on.
It's still bright but its lesser than normal ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923