After update WP8.1, many features are lost and keyboard size become smaller

i_Neel

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Guys,

I too found issues with Lumia Cyan update on 1320

1. Keyboard Size is small.
2. Action center don't have shortcut to enable or disable "Mobile Data" icon. instead other crap links are there.
3. The Call Log view is not good. it it not groping contacts with same name/no
4. don't understand why games are getting displayed in App list as well as in Games folder.didn't liked that

[/LIST]

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Guys,

I too found issues with Lumia Cyan update on 1320

1. Keyboard Size is small.
2. Action center don't have shortcut to enable or disable "Mobile Data" icon. instead other crap links are there.
3. The Call Log view is not good. it it not groping contacts with same name/no
4. don't understand why games are getting displayed in App list as well as in Games folder.didn't liked that

[/LIST]
1 Not Small it's just smaller. ( try a 520 keyboard............that's small )
2 You think its crapp okay, it seems you don't know the reason why the data toggle never will come on the actioncentre.
The reason is that the carriers don't want that, its not MS to blame but the carriers .......
3 It's sorted by date, nothing wrong with that
4 Games folder is just a "hub", now you have all your installed apps in just one swipe.
You can sort them out on your startscreen......just use "folders" from the store or wait for gdr1 ( or take the preview ) then you can create your own folders with apps.

Your list does not contain issues, only your inconveniences and thats just a matter of personal taste.

Alonso-Star

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Cortana didn't work, background sync icon didn't word i mean i don't have this option even, and also typing screen im still can't find a way to make it bigger, I think I will rolebackc to windows 8. that's stupid really .. but thanks guys anyway

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720